As you work on finding just the right gift for friends and family, consider giving them something great to read. Dwell Bookstore Manager Katie Nunn says the bookstore is a great place to look because you can rely on the quality of the books they've curated, and you can find something for all ages and spiritual interests. “We have a selection of materials that covers a wide range--from enhancing Bible study and teaching prep, to focusing on spiritual growth in key areas, to seeker-friendly evangelistic reading.”
On the Bookstore’s website you’ll find a special list of gift items like books, book bundles, and study materials. There are materials for adults and also kids and tweens.
Here are some specific suggestions:
- For a home group leader: A Spiritual Clinic by Oswald Sanders
- For a fan of Francis Schaeffer: The Schaeffer book bundle with a biography and his book 25 Basic Bible Studies
- For a parent: The parenting bundle with Dennis McCallum’s Christian Parenting and Andrew Murray’s How to Raise Children for Christ
- For spiritual seekers: Pick one of two sets--one features Lee Strobel’s Case for Christmas and Dennis McCallum’s Discovering God and the other features Case for Christmas and James Rochford’s Too Good to Be True?
- For newer believers: Walking in Victory by Dennis McCallum, The Green Letters by Miles Stanford and The Normal Christian Life by Watchman Nee
- For married couples: How to Act Right when your Spouse Acts Wrong by Leslie Vernick
- For someone looking to grow in their Bible study time: How to Read the Bible for All its Worth and How to Read The Bible Book by Book by Fee and Stuart
Something any reader will enjoy: a gift subscription to Dwell Direct--the Bookstore’s monthly book service. Also consider a Bookstore gift card.